Looking for some cool mother’s day freebies? Don’t worry, Hopoffthis.Com has it covered!
What a beautiful holiday, not only for mother’s, for family to come together and appreciate how much time, effort and patience it takes to raise a family. With all the gifts and love shown, why not take advantage of a few mother’s day freebies? We all know gifts come in many forms, but the free ones can be a lot of fun.
Mother’s Day Freebies List:
Source: ABC News
1. Redbox-Through Sunday, May 11, Redbox users can reserve any select movie/game online and get $.50 off a select DVD. The list includes new mom-friendly releases, the company said, like About Time; August: Osage County; and Labor Day, plus movies/games the whole family can enjoy, like Mario Kart (for the Wii) and Frozen.
2. Starbucks– Buy one, get one free Teavana Oprah Chai on Mother’s Day in Starbucks stores. Starbucks will make a donation for each Teavana Oprah Chai Tea product sold in participating Starbucks and Teavana stores to benefit youth education through the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation.
3. Hooters-Moms can get a free entrée up to $10 with any drink purchase at a Hooters restaurant. About 35,000 moms took advantage of the “free entrée” deal last year.
4. TCBY-Free 6 oz. frozen yogurt for Mom at select locations.
5. Shutterfly-Get a free custom Mother’s Day Card with a coupon code from DefinitiveDeals.com.
I hope you all enjoy the freebies, wishing you all a safe and wonderful mothers day from Hopoffthis.com!!!!
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star James Avery Dies At 68 years old. Hopoffthis.Com is deeply saddened by the news and wanted to pay respect and reflect on some great photos from the popular show, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. James Avery also known as Phillip Banks who played a loving father and uncle on the hit show Fresh Prince passed away Tuesday, December 31st due to open heart surgery complications at Glendale Adventist Medical Center in Glendale, California.
His death was confirmed to TMZ and CNN, as did his former co-star Alfonso Ribeiro, who tweeted, “I’m deeply saddened to say that James Avery has passed away. He was a second father to me. I will miss him greatly.”
A graciously trained actor and poet, Avery grew up in Atlantic City, N.J and he also served in the Navy during the Vietnam War. Avery first appeared onscreen as a dancer in an uncredited role in the 1980 film “The Blues Brothers.”
Avery also voiced amazing characters for many animated series, most notably for 1987’s “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” playing the role of “Shredder” and the 1990s “Iron Man” series playing the role of James Rhodes. Avery will of course be remembered for playing Judge Phillip Banks, the stern but loving uncle to Will Smith’s character and many more on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
Check Out The Galley Below:
Today is the day we really say, ” We miss you Michael Jackson.” June 25th, 2009 shocked the world as the announcement of Michael Jackson’s death swept over every radio and television station. Here we are 4 years later and we are still listening to his music and allowing his great musical legacy to move on. Of course nothing can give us back the MJ we all loved and adored but we can look at some great photos and listen to his music to remind us how amazing he was. Michael Jackson was not only a great performer who will forever be respected for his work but he was also an amazing artist with music to get you in the best mood. I know today is not the happiest day at all but we can still find a place of appreciation for all of his hard work. Check out michaeljacksonmusuem.com to see the most amazing pictures and information about the late and great Michael Jackson. Today does not have to be sad, we have access to so many memories to get us through the day! Go enjoy all of the Michael Jackson content, it’s sure to give you a great big smile!